No products in the cart.
High Cut Ballistic Helmet – Black
Whether you live your life as first on the scene, the tip of the spear, or prepared to spring into action for your family and loved ones at a moment’s notice, we can all agree on one thing. Your brains work best inside your head.
Tested to NIJ .06 IIIA standards. Light enough to avoid neck strain at just 2lb 14oz. Comfortable enough for all day wear with closed-cell EPP padding and a fully adjustable suspension system for a custom fit. When it’s time to protect what matters most, we’ve got you covered – all without breaking the bank.
Only 5 left in stock
- IIIA Ballistic Shell – Independently tested by H.P. White Laboratories to NIJ-STD-0106.01
- Unidirectional Aramid Kevlar core; 7.2mm +-0.2mm
- Raised ear cuts for communications headsets and ear protection
- ARC 4 position Accessory Rails
- Fully Adjustable padded Dial Suspension / Retention
- Curved Closed Cell Foam Pads
- Aluminum Skeleton Shroud for mounting optics and accessories. Compatible with most NVG mounts
- External velcro loop on top, sides, and rear
- NVG retention bungees
- Sizing: Large. The dial lock headband adjusts from 21″-25″ in circumference. This fits most adults.
- Weight: 2lbs 14oz
|Dimensions||14 x 14 x 8 in|